Steps to Solar Power
1) If you are reading this, you’ve already taken the first step. Congratulations! You are doing your research – a very good place to start. Let us help by answering any questions you may have.
2) Do you think going green and saving money is for you? Let us know a little more about your individual needs by providing us with your average monthly electric cost, and we can give you some preliminary numbers on the size and cost of the right solar array for you.
3) If the preliminary numbers look interesting to you, we will schedule as site visit with you and develop a more detailed proposal and a contract price.
4) Once you have signed the contract and provided a down-payment, we will apply for all necessary permits, applications, and incentives.
5) The final details of your system are carefully designed, and a bill of materials is created. Once the materials payment is received, all necessary equipment is ordered.
6) Our experienced and certified crew installs and commissions your new solar electric system.
7) Any required inspections are conducted.
8) We provide manuals and walk through your new system with you. You provide a final payment.
9) Congratulations on choosing to be powered by the sun!