Power Guru Is Now Hiring!
Lead Solar Installer
- Lead a team of 3-5 solar installers.
- Installing solar rooftop and ground mount racking (flashing, rails, etc.)
- Installing inverters/ microinverters/ optimizers.
- Electrical work – running conduit, pulling wire, mounting & fitting of electrical enclosures, tapping main service panel, utility meter, etc.
- Working at heights, with a ladder, and on sloped roofs
- Working outside in all conditions, cold, heat, wind, rain and snow
- 1+ years working on roofs
- Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a truck with an attached trailer.
NABCEP Associate Certification minimum
- Develop and maintain expertise in solar technology, regulations and incentives in VT, MA and NY.
- Generate leads through networking and community events
- Professionally represent Power Guru to the community
- Conduct site visits to homes and businesses, analyze bills, develop system sizes, locations and options
- Develop professional sales proposals with capital and financing options
- Negotiate deals and terms with customer
- Develop and close contracts with focus on quality, customer satisfaction and bottom line
- Work closely with Marketing to develop strategies to attract more sales
- Work closely with Operations to communicate designs
- 2+ years in residential and commercial sales in the solar industry
- Skilled at MS Office software, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive anywhere in southern VT and neighboring areas of MA and NY.